The success of the Whole Community Faith Formation process requires the generous hearts and hands of many Queen of Peace parish members. The list below outlines various ways in which you may be called to ministry service within this process. Some are support roles, other positions work directly to bring the Gospel message to our adults, youth, and children. Please read over this list of opportunities and prayerfully discern your call to ministry. Then please contact one of the pastoral staff to discuss your interests or check the space provided on the registration form to receive a contact by one of the staff.
- Set up/Clean up Crew – Set up facilities during 8:30am mass and/or clean up facilities during 11am mass
- Registration/Greeters – Welcome and assist participants with registration process
- Coffee and Donuts – Set up, serve, and/or clean up refreshments
- Music – Vocal and instrumentals needed to lead music during opening and closing sessions
- Session Facilitators/Catechists & Assistants – Seasonal commitment (approximately 6-8 sessions) to serve as a facilitator/catechist with adults, youth, and/or children, which includes participation in formation and training sessions
- Child Care/Preschool – Serve as child care provider during 8:30am Mass or preschool catechist/aide during Whole Community Faith Formation session which includes participation in formation and training sessions
- Materials Prep. – Assist with advance prep of learning session and/or take-home materials
- Planning Team – Assist with planning and implementation of Whole Community Faith Formation sessions
We also welcome other talents & skills you would like to offer.
Adults/Young Adults – Eddie: 503-364-7202 ext. 205, email@example.com
Youth – Cheri: 503.364.7202 ext. 206, firstname.lastname@example.org
Children – Michelle: 503.364.7202 ext. 209, email@example.com
Childcare – Catherine: firstname.lastname@example.org